Wakt aa gaya? Phir se? :) | Unplanned Decade 2010-2020

 

I wonder why I did not write for this blog in the last ten odd years (give or take a few months). I am looking for reasons to impress, but there are only the regular, mundane, ‘what happens in entrepreneurship’ kind of reasons. Pata hi nahi chala yaar…dus saal ho gaye? Type.

In this time however, much has happened.

(Picture from our first company offsite. None of the people in the picture work directly with me now, other than Amit Vishnoi, who heads and largely owns Jingles India. ( www.Jingles.co.in )  Some in the picture are still friends. Some , like Diwas and Vikram, who eventually became partners, fell out with me and had to exit. Others moved on in life to either become their better selves, like Gauri, who is now a leading Animal Rights activist and policy advocate, some others got married and 'settled' or simply moved on. Ranju and I are now separated and have decided to move on from each other. )

I am not new to Dehradun anymore, even as a returnee. The charm of 'I left a large city and corporate' does not excite me anymore.

I now know, that as a passionate person, one can only try and walk in the direction of one’s dreams, and even the best laid plans will fall apart occasionally.

The people one journeys with, will eventually decide the pace at which one will walk, as also how enjoyable the journey shall be. Both are important, but one will not remember the pace, only who one was with and what did one do that is memorable.

There will always be fellow travellers who shall outgrow the journey one is on...These include relationships one thought would last a lifetime; and new ones will appear on the same path. 

That the joy is still in being able to get up everyday with a sense of purpose and in continuing to walk. To say:

“Wakt Aa Gaya Ki Zindagi Pe Gaur Kiya Jaaye,

Sab Kuch Toh Kar Chuke Hain, Ab Kuch Aur Kiya Jaaye…”

 

 (The Nazm and Video I did to remember my most challenging yet fulfilling decade, so far. Daudhte Rehna Kabhi Aasaan Nahi Hota )

Hope to be able to write more often, and not take a decade to come back here. :)

Vineet KKN 'Panchhi' | www.VineetPanchhi.com 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small towns ,breathe easy.

The Making of Audio Wagon (Aug 2008- August 13, 2009)

Saala Bh@#$%^&*